4-Layer Yogurt Parfait
small, at the bottom, on top of, around, inside
- 20 seedless grapes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced pair (or your favorite fruit)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 bowls
- 2 spoons
- Wash and dry the grapes and pear. Cut them into small, bite-sized pieces with the knife.
- Place half of the grapes at the bottom of each bowl.
- Scoop yogurt on top of the grapes.
- Place the pears on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle granola all around the top.
- Use spoons to put the parfait inside your mouth!